Future Fuels for Shipping Seminar will open in less than two months' time where 15+ expert speakers will deliver two-days of unparalleled content on the fuels that will make decarbonisation a reality.
The Marpro community are all entitled to receive an exclusive 20% discount on top of the early bird rate, simply quote ‘FKT377M’ at the checkout or visit the website
This is your annual chance to learn about the current position and future of marine fuels and propulsion. The seminar’s comprehensive agenda will cover every aspect of the shipping decarbonisation challenge – from the remaining carbon budget, to the potential costs of abatement and the development of a future marine fuel supply chain.Agenda highlights:
• Receive an update from the IMO’s MEPC on the issue of greenhouse gases
• Contribute to the Grand Debate: Alternatives to traditional fuels – what are the alternatives?
• Analyse the environmental sustainability of alternative marine fuels
• Hear from shipowners about their decarbonisation efforts
• Examine the technologies available from today for large scale implementation
• Analyse safety challenges for alternative fuels and the infrastructure required
• Have your questions answered by our team of regulators and marine fuel expertsFeatured expert speakers:
• Dr. Gerd-Micheal, GMW Consultancy
• Olav Hansen, Lloyds Register Risk Management
• Tom Strang, Carnival Corporation & plc
• Sebastiaan Bleuanus, Wärtsilä Marine Business
You can register online, by calling +44 (0) 20 3377 3279 or emailing
We look forward to welcoming you to the IMO HQ in London this November!Visit our website here.