On behalf of our client A1 Offshore Solutions, MARPRO is looking for 2 Technical Superintendents to join the team at the head office in Svendborg.
As Technical Superintendent, you will be reporting to the technical manager, you will be responsible for ensuring efficient and safe daily technical operations of our fleet.
- Manage all technical matters and ensure that safety is being given the highest priority.
- Manage financial budgets and cost control for maintenance, repairs, stores, modifications and dry dockings, while ensuring compliance with Industry, Class and International regulations.
- Maintain close communication with the vessel management team, and lead, develop, spar and coach assigned Senior Officers on all matters (safety, technical, cost leadership).
- Co-operate and work across all onshore departments such as, Crewing, HESQ, Commercial and Operations as required.
- Responsible for maintenance, repairs, planned maintenance and modifications to the vessels’ hull and machineries.
- Plan, coordinate and execute inspections and dry dockings of the vessels.
- Follow up on the performance of the vessels and arrange corrective actions to be carried out when necessary.
- Ensure that all vessel certification and surveys for class, flag and international requirements are in order.
- Initiate innovations, savings and improvements within the area of responsibility.
- Monitor the quality of all service providers.
- In charge of dry docking of our fleet.
- Has at least 3 years of experience and proven technical ability as Technical Superintendent or similar position.
- You have demonstrated experience with technical applications and knowledge of diesel electric engines is an advantage.
- Has passion for excellence and working in a fast paced technical operations environment.
- Has good interpersonal and communication skills, and sharp analytical skills.
- Background as Marine Engineer, preferred sailed as C/E or 2eng onboard offshore vessels.
- Planned Maintenance system experience
- Willing to travel (approx. 50-60 days annually)
- Fluent in English.
- According to qualifications and private terms
For more info please have a look at the website: www.a1offshore.dk
If you are interested in this position, please apply via the apply button. MARPRO does not accept applications received on e-mail. You can only attach your CV - please elaborate you motivation to apply in the cover letter section.
Interviews will be carried out during the application process.
For further information please contact: Louise Windelboe, MARPRO on +45 40406020.
Danish shipping company A1 Offshore provides offshore service vessels with bespoke and the most up-to-date equipment for the oil, gas and wind industries. Including vessels holding SPS certificates.