On behalf of our client UNIFEEDER, MARPRO is looking for a Ship Planner / Stowage Coordinator for employment June 1st.
Are you ready to pursue a career ashore and work in a growing international maritime logistics company, with new headquarter in Skejby, Aarhus? Or are you already ashore and want to try something new? Or are you an unemployed navigator who might be interested in a relevant land job?
The job consists mainly of planning the stowage of the containers on board Unifeeder’s vessels as part of a team consisting of four other competent ship planners / coordinators. One in Aarhus (two with you) and three in Gdynia in Poland. We use the Seacos stowage program. The department is characterised by an informal and direct tone in a dynamic environment, where deadlines and sailing plans mean that things sometimes move fast. A structured approach across national borders, colleagues, terminals and ships helps to ensure high quality.
• are a navigator with experience from the sea - preferably within container shipping and / or similar position
• have practical experience with stowing containers
• are a team player with a structured approach to the work
• can keep your head cool when many vessels are waiting for stowage plans
• take pride in finding solutions to getting all containers on board
• have flair for IT and IT-based tools
• are fluent in Danish and/or English, both in writing and verbally
• understand the importance of constructive communication in your daily work
• can participate in the duty plan
The application process is handled by MARPRO Search & Selection. Apply via link - we do not accept applications submitted by e-mail. We will conduct interviews on a continuous basis and the job advertisement will be taken down when the right candidate is found. If you have any questions about the job, you are welcome to contact Louise Windelboe from MARPRO by phone: +45 4040 6020.
Read more about your upcoming workplace at www.unifeeder.com
Unifeeder is a Danish company which in the last 40 years has specialized in Northern European Feeder and Shortsea traffic. Our fleet consists of vessels 35 vessels which carry ≈ 2m TEUs annually. We are ≈ 350 employees in offices in Aarhus, Copenhagen, Drammen, Helsinki, Hamburg, Rotterdam, Gdynia, Stallingborough and St Petersburg.