Spare Parts Administrator (m/f/d)
Welcome to Wartsila !
We are looking to recruit two Spare Parts Administrators as soon as possible our for the Voyage Solutions Services at our office in Hamburg/Behringstra�e.
We are looking for energetic, ambitious, enthusiastic and competent Spare Parts Administrators to join our team.
What are your main tasks and responsibilities ?
- Elaboration of spare part quotations including price requests to sub suppliers and price calculations
- Gathering of required technical information in cooperation with the responsible department Technical Support
- Negotiation of process and agreement on delivery date with customer
- Processing of spare part orders including material disposition, shipment preparation
and complete documentation
- Commercial Order Processing including verification of commercial terms and conditions, as well as
the issuing of invoices and credit notes
- Clarifying of tax, insurance, export, customs, forwarding and financing matters for spare part orders
in cooperation with the responsible de-partments Accounting, Finances and Import/Export
- Monitoring of account receivables in cooperation with the responsible department
What do we expext from you ?
- Preferably you hold a vocational education and further training in a relevant area
- Several years of relevant professional experience in comparative positions
- Excellent product and service flow knowledge
- Structured and practical way of working with hands-on attitude
- Excellent social and intercultural skills
- Fluent English and German in speaking and writing
- Well-founded SAP and MS Office knowledge
What do we offer you ?
We highly care for employability of all our employees hence employees are encouraged to utilize the variety of training activities, learning solutions and self-study materials. The opportunity to further develop your talents and competencies within an international working environment, in an ambitious, growth orientated organisation. We offer excellent primary and secondary terms of employment. We foster openness, respect and trust. The culture can be described as down to earth and decisive.
If you feel excited by being part of this dynamic working environment and you think your personal skills and qualities match the job requirements, we look forward receiving your job application, together with a Curriculum Vitae.
This is Wartsila
Wartsila is a global leader in smart technologies and complete lifecycle solutions for the marine and energy markets. By emphasising sustainable innovation, total efficiency and data analytics, Wartsila maximises the environmental and economic performance of the vessels and power plants of its customers. In 2019, Wartsila's net sales totalled EUR 5.2 billion with approximately 19,000 employees. The company has operations in over 200 locations in more than 80 countries around the world. Wartsila is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki. Find out more at www.wartsila.com