It’s free! Online pre-registration is quick, simple and free and will ensure easy fast-track entry to this year's exhibition which promises to be bigger and better than ever. Seawork is the one-stop-shop for the commercial marine sector, providing a unique opportunity to see the latest solutions for businesses in the commercial marine industry all in one place, at one time, in one easy-to-access location.
This year, Seawork, Europe’s largest commercial marine and workboat exhibition and conference, will be celebrating its 22nd anniversary with;
- Five halls, quayside and purpose-built marina showcasing 600+ exhibitors
- New vessels and on-water line up
- European Commercial Marine Awards – recognising the best in the industry
- Speed@Seawork - specialist sector sea-trials and conference for fast vessels operating at high speed
- Hybrid Marine Propulsion conference
- Unmanned Surface Vessels conference
- Free-to-attend Business Briefings
- UK MOD Procurement Programme 2019 presentation
- Women in Marine Industry networking event
- Cardboard Boat Regatta – exhibitors race each other for Fastest Boat, the Best Bedecked Boat and the Soggy Bottom Award
- Coastlink – visiting conference dedicated to the promotion of short sea and feeder container shipping
- M&CCE Expo – co-located with Seawork, this is Europe’s leading event dedicated to showcasing the latest equipment and solutions for marine, coastal and other challenging civil engineering projects
Presenting over 10,000 products and services, Seawork brings together over 7700 attendees from Europe, the UK and as far afield as New Zealand, Australia, Canada, the US and China; providing the perfect opportunity to meet and network with international maritime companies, as well as experiencing demonstrations and displays of their most innovative products.
Pre-register NOW for visitor entry to Seawork 2019 and put the dates in your diary. Click here to register.