On behalf of our client, a dynamic and well-established shipping company that is active in Offshore / Offshore Wind, MARPRO is seeking an enterprising commercial profile that can sell.
Your tasks will be diverse, but your primary task will be to ensure that the company's own tonnage achieves a satisfactory occupancy rate and possibly chartering of external tonnage when it is profitable. You must have flair for good business acumen and customer care and be personally motivated to win orders.
• Shipping trained, master, engineer, ship architect or other relevant education
• Min. 5 years of experience in the maritime industry
• B2B sales experience - preferably from the maritime industry
• Familiar with offshore / offshore wind
• Speaks and writes English at business level
• Teamplayer who enjoys working as part of a dedicated team
• Strong will to win
• Farmer / hunter sells
• You enjoy the fact that shipping is 24/7 and it may be necessary to work outside normal office hours
• You are ambitious, systematic, persistent and have self-discipline
• You have humor
• An exciting and versatile job - as the first man in the commercial department, you can help shape the foundation and ensure that the necessary procedures are implemented.
• A workplace with a strong entrepreneurial spirit, where the owners are involved in the operation, where there is an informal tone and where employees' well-being are prioritized.
• A compensation package that matches your qualifications
If you are interested, please apply via the application link before 30-05-2019. We take candidates on a regular basis for interviews and take down the job ad when the position is filled.
If you have any questions about the position you are welcome to call Recruitment Consultant Louise Windelboe from MARPRO by phone: +45 4040 6020.