As PA, you will be the Director’s first point of contact with people from both inside and outside the organisation. Tasks are likely to include:
- devising/maintaining office systems, including data management and filing
- arranging travel, visas and accommodation, and occasionally travelling with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations
- screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority
- organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments
- dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager
- carrying out background research and presenting findings
- producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- organising and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings
- liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
In addition to supporting managers, their team and departments, the successful candidate will also have their own personal workload and responsibilities. The scope of the PA’s role can be extensive and additional duties may include:
- carrying out specific projects and research
- taking responsibility of accounts and budgets
- working more closely with management if taking on some of the manager’s responsibilities
- deputising for the manager, making decisions and delegating work to others in the manager’s absence
- being involved in decision-making processes.
The company is based in Palma, Majorca. Accommodation and support will be provided whilst the successful candidate seeks permanent accommodation, thereafter the candidate will be responsible for all household expenses.
The salary stated represents net income, is dependent on experience and paid in £ Sterling.
Applications are welcome from candidates/contractors that can invoice as a Sole Trader or Limited Company.