MARPRO have just launched a new promotional video for use online, produced by our video partner Elite Media Group. See the video below the article.
At MARPRO, we work hard to stay ahead of competition. It is a continuous effort, since new tools and methods appears often. One thing we have realized, is that video is one of the most powerful tools at out time, to distribute a message. Especially via Social Media.
We have worked with Elite Media Group before and not only do they deliver great videos, but even more important, they have a deep understanding of how to use it – and Social Media in General.
We have asked the owner of Elite Media Group, Joe Prete, to share some facts with us regarding video production.
You may ask, how is this related to the maritime industry? The answer is, that all companies needs quality promotion materials and companies that have supplied to the industry before, have a better understanding of the way we communicate. Blog post by Joe Prete:
Marketing has evolved.
Today, your customer is always online, and you can reach them 24/7 no matter where they live.
While this marketplace is now virtual, people still want to experience your products and services before they buy. 64% of customers are more likely to purchase after watching a video.
It has been said that a picture is worth a thousand words. Every second of video contains 24-30 pictures. Video also gives your consumer persuasive narration, music and sound effects. If your video has closed-captioning, viewers can watch your video any time – especially if they’re in an environment where they cannot turn up the volume.If you’re currently NOT using video to promote your brand, here are some things think about:
• 4 to 1 people prefer to get their information from a video.
• 97% of marketers claim that video content helps increase understanding of their product or service.
• Google Loves Video: And Google owns YouTube. You’re 53 times more likely to rank high on a Google search if you have a video embedded in your website.Which leads us to other important stats:
• 80% video on landing page increases conversion rates by 80%.
• 300% video in an email increases your click-through-rate by 200-300%.
• YouTube is a marketplace of 1.47 Billion and growing.
• YouTube reports that mobile video consumption rises 100% every year.
Video also encourages Social Shares. It helps strengthen your brand because every person sharing becomes your new sales force!To sum up:
• Just one video dramatically increases your SEO.
• Video boosts Conversions and Sales.
• Video Shows Great ROI.
• Video Builds Trust.
• Video marketing can explain everything.
Communicating your story consistently over time is what Branding or Marketing Presence is all about. Simply put, video is the best way to do that.
Thanks for reading! If you have any questions before then, you can reach me at email@example.com
and follow me on LinkedIn at www.linkedin.com/in/joepreteelitemediagroup
Elite Media Group, Inc.