Dry Bulk Operator, Greater Copenhagen, Denmark
- Develop solutions and routines
- Liaise with the vessels, agents and clients to ensure smooth operations
- Customer focus
- Handle claims and charter party disputes
- Voyage optimization
- Visit vessels
- Negotiate and settle Port Disbursement
- Issue invoices and hire statements
- Plan, negotiate and execute bunkering of the vessels
- Work independently as well as closely with the Management-, Chartering- and Accounts dept.
- Energetic and proactive
- Good communication skills
- Well-organized, hands-on, dynamic, innovative and dependable team player with a positive attitude and great people skills
- Principal experience is preferred
- Handy/Supramax experience preferred
- Min. 2 years Operator experience
- Min 1 year Dry Buk experience
- Proficient in English
What we offer:
- The opportunity to be a part of a rapidly expanding and intimately working commercial department with activities in all aspects of the business
- An opportunity to personally develop your abilities and network
Please apply online via the link. Due to GDPR, MARPRO does not accept applications via e-mail. If you have questions or require additional information, please contact Jakob le Fevre, MARPRO, at +45 6160 6062.
Company Contact Information
Established in 2013 MARPRO Search and Selection is a recruitment company specialized in shore-based profiles with maritime experience.
MARPRO can assist with search and selection of relevant profiles and act as an employment agency for consultants and freelancers.
Our strongest asset is our extensive network within the maritime business and our online and social media presence that we have carefully build up since 2007.
Our prices are competitive and we operate under no cure - no pay terms.
The brand MARPRO is well-known and respected in the industry and relevant candidates are registering in our internal database, signing up to our newsletters, registering on our websites or following our social media every day.