2 X Technical Superintendents
A1 Offshore Solutions
On behalf of our client A1 Offshore Solutions, MARPRO is looking for 2 Technical Superintendents to join the team at the head office in Svendborg. As Technical Superintendent, you will be reporting to the technical manager, you will be responsible for ensuring efficient and safe daily technical operations of the fleet.
- Manage all technical matters and ensure that safety is being given the highest priority.
- Manage financial budgets and cost control for maintenance, repairs, stores, modifications and dry dockings, while ensuring compliance with Industry, Class and International regulations.
- Maintain close communication with the vessel management team, and lead, develop, spar and coach assigned Senior Officers on all matters (safety, technical, cost leadership).
- Co-operate and work across all onshore departments such as, Crewing, HESQ, Commercial and Operations as required.
- Responsible for maintenance, repairs, planned maintenance and modifications to the vessels’ hull and machineries.
- Plan, coordinate and execute inspections and dry dockings of the vessels.
- Follow up on the performance of the vessels and arrange corrective actions to be carried out when necessary.
- Ensure that all vessel certification and surveys for class, flag and international requirements are in order.
- Initiate innovations, savings and improvements within the area of responsibility.
- Monitor the quality of all service providers.
- In charge of dry docking of our fleet.
- Has at least 3 years of experience and proven technical ability as Technical Superintendent or similar position.
- You have demonstrated experience with technical applications and knowledge of diesel electric engines is an advantage.
- Has passion for excellence and working in a fast-paced technical operations environment.
- Has good interpersonal and communication skills, and sharp analytical skills.
- Background as Marine Engineer, preferred sailed as C/E or 2eng onboard offshore vessels.
- Planned Maintenance system experience
- Willing to travel (approx. 50-60 days annually)
- Fluent in English
According to qualifications and private terms.
If you are interested in the position, please click the apply link and upload your CV and Cover Letter. Application deadline is Oct. 1st, 2019, but interviews will be carried out during the application process. For questions, please contact Jakob le Fevre at +45 61606062.
For more info please have a look at our website: www.a1offshore.dk
Company Contact Information
Established in 2013 MARPRO Search and Selection is a recruitment company specialized in shore-based profiles with maritime experience.
MARPRO can assist with search and selection of relevant profiles and act as an employment agency for consultants and freelancers.
Our strongest asset is our extensive network within the maritime business and our online and social media presence that we have carefully build up since 2007.
Our prices are competitive and we operate under no cure - no pay terms.
The brand MARPRO is well-known and respected in the industry and relevant candidates are registering in our internal database, signing up to our newsletters, registering on our websites or following our social media every day.