MARPRO

Adolf Würth GmbH & Co. KG


Adolf Würth GmbH & Co. KG
Reinhold-Wuerth-Strasse 12-17
kunzelsau, 74653
Germany

Description
Würth was founded by Adolf Würth (1909–1954),[2] established for the purpose of selling screws in 1945 in Künzelsau (hence the company logo, which consists of the family name and two screw heads with cylindrical and round heads). After the death of Adolf Würth, his son Reinhold Würth took over in 1954 at the age of 19 with his mother Alma Würth, making it a two-person company.

Since then, the company has become the world's leading retail group with the main business share in the distribution of fasteners and tools with approximately 120,000 different products in these lines. Its more than 3 million customers include companies from the construction industry, wood and metal crafting, automotive companies, and, increasingly, industrial customers.
Map
Address
Ratings