Future Fuels for 2020 Compliance Seminar
12 June 2018 08:45 AM - 04:45 PM
51-53 Hatton Garden
London, EC1N 8HN
Assess your options. Ensure Compliance. Avoid Penalties.
BOOK NOW & SAVE an extra 20%
Whether you have decided on LSFO as your compliance solution for the IMO sulphur cap, or are still considering other options, the ‘Future Fuels for 2020 Compliance Seminar has all your questions covered.
The full 2 day agenda includes:
- Discussions on the cost and availability of bunker fuels – with Port of Rotterdam, ExxonMobil, Bomin Group and the IEA
- An IMO regulatory update on the outcomes of MEPC72 from Edmund Hughes, Head of Air Pollution and Energy Efficiency. Your chance to hear the latest guidance direct from the IMO, on how they plan to support consistent implementation of the 0.50% sulphur limit.
- 3 x exclusive ship-owner case studies of alternative marine fuels in the real world (from Stena Line, DFDS and ArcelorMittal). Offering insight on the decision to bunker with LNG, distillates or methanol, vs installing scrubbers or EV systems. Operational detail of these fuels in use across vessel types from passenger ferries to RO-RO and very large dry bulk carriers.
- Open forum on operational challenges to help you predict and troubleshoot problems that may arise from switching to compliant fuels; including storage, stability and engine compatibility.
- AND an interactive workshop session to consider your strategic decision-making from all angles – ensure you’re making the right choice for your fleet and identify the next steps for successful compliance.
> BOOK NOW & SAVE an extra 20% - https://goo.gl/mmNHyz
> VIEW AGENDA here - https://goo.gl/7isHr6