Brasil Offshore 2017
20 June 2017 02:00 PM - 09:00 PM
Centro de Convenções de Macaé
Rodovia Amaral Peixoto Km 170 - Barreto
Macaé - RJ, 27965-250
Brasil Offshore, a leading show in the oil and gas industry, has a tradition of generating business in the market: it is the only showcase during the first semester for industry companies.
In addition to the networking available at Brasil Offshore, other factors will be decisive for exhibitors and buyers to do business. Among them are Law 13.365/2016 – which expands the participation of exploration operators in the pre-salt areas – and the return of foreign companies to Brazil. With the recovery of oil prices in Brazil, various multinationals have already announced that for 2017 they will resume investment programs in drilling offshore wells along the Brazilian coast.
Those planning to make the right investments in 2017 will have the chance to expand their network of contacts and find new partners. At the last edition in 2015, 75% of industry professionals at the show were directors, managers and market leaders. Considering total attendees, 65% are involved in their company's procurement process and 40% had funds to invest during the event.
- Industrial instruments and automation
- Oil companies (E&P)
- Construction and engineering firms
- Manufacture of equipment and tools
- Oil geology
- Industrial maintenance
- Petrochemical, chemical and refinery
- Services, consulting, institutions and associations
- Information Technology
- Offshore and onshore transport, distribution and logistics
- More than 550 brands showing
- Attendance by 52,000 qualified visitors/buyers
- 40,000 sqm of expo area