On behalf of Njord Chart, MARPRO Search & Selection is looking for an experienced shipbroker for the office in Hellerup, Denmark.
Are you attracted by the idea of working for a newly established shipbroking office, with dedicated colleagues, flexibility, casual atmosphere and 100% focus on delivering second-to-none service to our clients?
Joining a company while it is still young, opens the doors for influence in respect to where the company is heading and advancement possibilities.
We are looking for a profile with:
• Min. 2 years of broker experience after completed trainee period
• Proven track record
• Network in the maritime business – preferably in the North European region
• Work experience preferably to be within Handy Supramax and Ultramax
• Preferably Danish language
• Hold a Danish work permit
• Entrepreneurial spirit
• Pro-active approach to business
• Competitive nature
• “Know the drill” and can deliver results fast
• Can commit to your values: Focus, Dedication, Reliability & Trustworthiness
• Extrovert, social and outgoing
• A team player that contributes to knowledge sharing across the company
Please apply before 15-07-2018. We take applicants in on a running basis and will remove the job advertisement when a contract is signed.
About Njord Chart:
Njord Chart is a newly established dry bulk brokering company in Hellerup, founded in August 2017 by Thomas Damgaard and Jonas L. G. Andersen. Combined we have more than 15 years’ experience in the dry bulk shipping industry, primarily with the handy to ultramax segment within the Altantic Ocean.