Operator - Leth Agencies - Copenhagen, Denmark
Amaliegade 33B, 1st Floor
Prepared for the next step in your maritime shipping career?
Leth Agencies ltd. is looking for the right profile to operate our agency services. You will work from our office, located in the heart of The Blue Denmark in Amaliegade 33, Copenhagen.
Who are you?
You are an efficient, meticulous and humorous person who enjoys working in an international shipping environment and complete every task neatly and timely. You like to be challenged daily and providing the customer a high-level service is part of your DNA.
Some of the responsibilities will be
• Overview of the ship's operations.
• Organize and coordinate transits and port calls.
• Part of the 24/7 on call duty team.
• Monitoring of information in Leth Agencies´s relevant markets.
• Meeting customers both on a business as well as on a social level.
• Daily contact with local representatives in Egypt.
• Travelling to visit customers and representatives.
Professional skills• Shipping background either from commercial side, shipping or nautical
• Hands-on operator experience preferred
• General cargo experience preferred
• Hold a Danish work permit
• English on business level
• Commercial mindset, detail-oriented and well organized
• Flexible, team player and a good colleague
• Efficient, meticulous and humorous
• Team player
Who we are
Leth Agencies is the leading Suez Canal agent with offices in Oslo, Singapore, Port Said, Suez, Cairo and Copenhagen. The Copenhagen office employs a tight knit team of 7 dedicated people serving key accounts in our hinterland. Given the nature of our business environment and our market position, we strive to be innovative, agile and responsive to our clients, to our competitors and towards the shipping industry at large. We are looking forward to welcome you.
• An international work platform.
• A flat organization with a relaxed and informal tone.
• A unique possibility to add your personal flavor to the expansion of our operations.
• Flexibility to work out or join yoga classes during workhours.
• An attractive compensation package matching your qualifications.
The recruitment process is handled by MARPRO Search & Selection – please contact Managing Director Jakob le Fevre for any questions on +45 6160 6062.
Application deadline: 25-03-2018
Leth Agencies is an international ship agency operating in the Suez Canal, Bosporus, Panama, Singapore and the Danish straits; specializing in ship transit related operations. Our largest area of business is agency for vessels transiting the Suez Canal where we are a market leader. Read more at http://lethagencies.com/
Company Contact Information
Established in 2013 MARPRO is a Consulting company specialized in the maritime business.
Our strongest asset is our extensive network within the maritime business and our online and social media presence that we have carefully build up since 2007. We know the dynamics of the business, not only in Denmark where the headquarter is located, but on a global scale.
The brand MARPRO is well-known and respected in the industry and relevant candidates are registering in our internal database, signing up to our newsletters, registering on our websites or following our social media every day.
We are an innovation driven company utilizing latest technology to ensure that our tools are the best available on the market.
MARPRO can assist with Headhunting, Search & Selection, Executive Search and Assessments delivered by the world recognized profile analysis system Thomas International. We furthermore match companies with suitable agents, promote companies and assist with sales & marketing consultancy.